Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge
I was born in Greece, the home of olives and grapes. I studied Economics and had a successful career in IT before stumbling across Life Coaching and NLP. Today, I’m an NLP trainer, a Life Coach, a wife, a mother, a world traveller. Nothing gives me more joy than sharing what I’ve learnt, and am still learning, with you. Read more
Virtual NLP Practitioner Certification – 7-9, 20-22, 29-30 November 2021 (Total 8 days)
Enjoy better health. Improve your relationship (with partner, parent, children, friend). Or find new love. Achieve better work life balance, financial progress or a more rewarding career. Find purpose. Be happy.
We all have areas in our life where we want to move forward and be more successful. Have the confidence to take action and the desire to do it now. We are ready to take that next step in the right direction.
You’ve read the books, surfed the web, done the webinars, listened to the YouTube videos. But you wish you had more guidance and help; that little push to help you to get going.
This is the NLP Practitioner course by Life Spheres. A journey full of new experiences, excitement, exploration, and evolution. A safe and fun place to look both inside and outside of yourself. Under the guidance of an experienced trainer/coach you will be provided an environment of peaceful introspection. There is only one obligation: to have a lot of fun during the process!
Take that first step forward and book your journey full of breakthroughs today.
© Life Spheres: “Change Starts With You”
Officially accredited by two internationally recognized bodies: the Association of NLP (ANLP-UK) and the American Board of NLP (ABNLP-USA).
Virtual NLP Practitioner Certification
7-9, 20-22, 29-30 November 2021
Total 8 days
Europe/Africa: 08:15-11:15 and 12:15-15:15 CET
Asia/Australia: 15:15-18:15 and 19:15-22:15 CET
Course fees: 850 EUR (Malaysian RM 4195)
EARLY BIRD: 795 EUR (Malaysian RM 3950) before 20 October 2021
‘So much more than a course, this is an experience! Eleni has an energy and enthusiasm that is infections. A warm and genuine human being with style that is up-close and personal with a love that shines through. Thank you’
‘The course is life changing. To finally be able to free of the obstacles caused by my negative emotions is very liberating.’
Wong Yuen Heng
‘The experience taught me what I could have learnt in a year in only 8 days. It is such a rewarding experience and am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of it all while using these skills in future obstacles.’
‘It is a life changing experience which I would strongly recommend to everyone in their journey of self-discovery and personal development.’
‘The NLP Practitioner Training by Life Spheres is entertaining, fun, thoughtful and deeply profound. It has definitely changed many aspects of my life for the better.’
Patrick Thomas Wyss
‘I am very thankful for everything I learnt during our course. That was a nice adventure!’
‘The experiences throughout these two weeks was magnificent. You have to experience it yourself. I discovered the real me that I thought I already knew but actually that was just half of me, the conscious part.’
‘Eleni is amazing. I could feel her amazing energy throughout the course. Yesterday is a lesson. Today is a learning. Tomorrow is a memory.’
‘It was fun, authentic and awesome. I got comfortable being uncomfortable, learnt amazing tools and got to know beautiful people.’
An NLP Practitioner course is many things and opens many doors:
* its the manual of the mind – just as it makes sense to know the settings of your phone or laptop, it does switch on the light in our life, when we know how WE function.
* it covers every single aspect of our life and how to change belief systems, internal strategies and metaprograms inside our head to start moving to the direction we want and need in areas like our health, relationships, wealth, work, career, business etc and get results!
* it is the knowledge that explains methodically, practically, and theoretically the mechanisms of change and a) how to keep in our life what works, 2) how upgrade the outdated and 3) throw away the unnecessary in our thinking and doing. It is 2020 after all, no need to carry one with an internal software of decades ago!
* It is a course that gets you quite savvy with emotions – the driving force in the world!
* it makes you an expert in communication, verbal and non-verbal.
* A course that upgrades your role in any job or business.
* A course that gives you an International Certification to be able to start a new career right away.
* A must to build resilience and …redefine resilience!
- NLP Essentials
- The unconscious mind
- Differences Conscious / Unconscious
- NLP History
- NLP Frames (Outcome Relevancy, Backtrack, As id, Discovery, Aggreement, Open)
- NLP Presuppositions (Beliefs of Excellence)
- The Communication Model
- NLP Mindset (Cause & Effect, Perception – Projection, Results versus Excuses, Mind-Body Connection, 100% Responsibility)
- Sensory Acuity & Calibration (Develop skills on noticing, Recognizing and correctly interpreting the communication signals of others)
- Pacing & Leading
- Mirroring & Matching
- Representational Systems
- Building & Maintaining Rapport (A climate of trust and understanding, verbal & non verbal communication) Perceptual Positions (Looking at situations from different points of view)
- Association & Dissociation
- Meta Model (How challenge and influence the constraints that people put for themselves)
- Milton Model (How to reach a relaxed state and access the unconscious for solutions and answers)
- Milton Model (Direct – Indirect hypnosis, Inductions)
- Types of Submodalities
- The SWISH
- Change Limiting Beliefs
- Belief Systems
- Beliefs & Self Esteem
- Values & Values Elicitation
- Thinking Patterns
- Pattern Interrupts
- Congruence – Incogruence
- Six-Step Reframe
- Anchoring (Steps to access resourceful states)
- Circle of Excellence
- Stack Anchors
- Switching States
- Chaining resources
- Collapse Anchors
- Overcome own Resistance
- Visual Squash
- Parts Integration (Resolving Conflict, Listening to the wisdom of your body)
- Goals & States
- Coding Strategies
- Strategies Elicitation
- Strategy Utilization
- Keys for Effective Strategies