Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge
I was born in Greece, the home of olives and grapes. I studied Economics and had a successful career in IT before stumbling across Life Coaching and NLP. Today, I’m an NLP trainer, a Life Coach, a wife, a mother, a world traveller. Nothing gives me more joy than sharing what I’ve learnt, and am still learning, with you. Read more
NLP Practitioner – Combination VIRTUAL & IN PERSON in KL (7 days)
NLP Practitioner VIRTUAL & IN PERSON in KL (7 days)
VIRTUAL HALF & FULL DAYS:
14-16 August &
11-13 September &
IN PERSON FULL DAYS in Kuala Lumpur : 16-17 October
Course fees: RM 5950
SUPER OFFER just this once : RM 4950
This is a combination of VIRTUAL & IN PERSON days
for a 7-day NLP Practitioner Course.
Enjoy better health. Improve your relationship (with partner, parent, children, friend). Or find new love. Achieve better work life balance, financial progress or a more rewarding career. Find purpose. Be happy.
We all have areas in our life where we want to move forward and be more successful. Have the confidence to take action and the desire to do it now. We are ready to take that next step in the right direction.
You’ve read the books, surfed the web, done the webinars, listened to the YouTube videos. But you wish you had more guidance and help; that little push to help you to get going.
This is the NLP Practitioner course by Life Spheres. A journey full of new experiences, excitement, exploration, and evolution. A safe and fun place to look both inside and outside of yourself. Under the guidance of an experienced trainer/coach you will be provided an environment of peaceful introspection. There is only one obligation: to have a lot of fun during the process!
Take that first step forward and book your journey full of breakthroughs today.
© Life Spheres: “Change Starts With You”
Officially accredited by two internationally recognized bodies: the Association of NLP (ANLP-UK) and the American Board of NLP (ABNLP-USA).
Friday 14 August: 14.00-17.100 (half day)
Saturday 15 August: 10.00-13.00 and 14.00-17.00 (full day)
Sunday 16 August: 10.00-13.00 (half day)
Friday 11 September: 14.00-17.100 (half day)
Saturday 12 September: 10.00-13.00 and 14.00-17.00 (full day)
Sunday 13 September: 10.00-13.00 (half day)
IN PERSON in Kuala Lumpur:
Friday 16 October: 9.00-17.00
Saturday 17 October: 9.00-17.00
Sunday 18 October: : 10.00-13.00 and 14.00-17.00 (full day)
Participants need to be present 100% at all times to certify.
Eleni & Andreas join forces for one of the most high powered energy NLP training course ever held!
Who is Andreas Vogiatzakis:
Andreas is an NLP High Performance Certified Executive Coach.
A game changer, a TEDx speaker and among the 100 most inspirational LinkedIn icons in Malaysia. Andreas is a multi-award winning marketing man, ex-CEO of many top tier media agencies in Asia, and the first non-Malaysian CEO of Star Media Group. A catalyst for positive change, Andreas has transformed many businesses, MNCs, SMEs, start-ups and many professionals to define their purpose and achieve exponential business growth and success.
Andreas is also my friend. And someone I respect deeply.
And so, he will be my partner for this special NLP Practitioner course.
‘So much more than a course, this is an experience! Eleni has an energy and enthusiasm that is infections. A warm and genuine human being with style that is up-close and personal with a love that shines through. Thank you’
‘The course is life changing. To finally be able to free of the obstacles caused by my negative emotions is very liberating.’
Wong Yuen Heng
‘The experience taught me what I could have learnt in a year in only 8 days. It is such a rewarding experience and am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of it all while using these skills in future obstacles.’
‘It is a life changing experience which I would strongly recommend to everyone in their journey of self-discovery and personal development.’
‘The NLP Practitioner Training by Life Spheres is entertaining, fun, thoughtful and deeply profound. It has definitely changed many aspects of my life for the better.’
Patrick Thomas Wyss
‘I am very thankful for everything I learnt during our course. That was a nice adventure!’
‘The experiences throughout these two weeks was magnificent. You have to experience it yourself. I discovered the real me that I thought I already knew but actually that was just half of me, the conscious part.’
‘Eleni is amazing. I could feel her amazing energy throughout the course. Yesterday is a lesson. Today is a learning. Tomorrow is a memory.’
‘It was fun, authentic and awesome. I got comfortable being uncomfortable, learnt amazing tools and got to know beautiful people.’
An NLP Practitioner course is many things and opens many doors:
* its the manual of the mind – just as it makes sense to know the settings of your phone or laptop, it does switch on the light in our life, when we know how WE function.
* it covers every single aspect of our life and how to change belief systems, internal strategies and metaprograms inside our head to start moving to the direction we want and need in areas like our health, relationships, wealth, work, career, business etc and get results!
* it is the knowledge that explains methodically, practically, and theoretically the mechanisms of change and a) how to keep in our life what works, 2) how upgrade the outdated and 3) throw away the unnecessary in our thinking and doing. It is 2020 after all, no need to carry one with an internal software of decades ago!
* It is a course that gets you quite savvy with emotions – the driving force in the world!
* it makes you an expert in communication, verbal and non-verbal.
* A course that upgrades your role in any job or business.
* A course that gives you an International Certification to be able to start a new career right away.
* A must to build resilience and …redefine resilience!
Day 1 - VIRTUAL
- NLP Essentials
- The unconscious mind
- Differences Conscious / Unconscious
- NLP History
- NLP Frames (Outcome Relevancy, Backtrack, As id, Discovery, Aggreement, Open)
- NLP Presuppositions (Beliefs of Excellence)
- The Communication Model
- NLP Mindset (Cause & Effect, Perception - Projection, Results versus Excuses, Mind-Body Connection, 100% Responsibility)
Day 2 - VIRTUAL
- Sensory Acuity & Calibration (Develop skills on noticing, Recognizing and correctly interpreting the communication signals of others)
- Pacing & Leading
- Mirroring & Matching
- Representational Systems
- Building & Maintaining Rapport (A climate of trust and understanding, verbal & non verbal communication) Perceptual Positions (Looking at situations from different points of view)
- Association & Dissociation
Day 3 - VIRTUAL
- Meta Model (How challenge and influence the constraints that people put for themselves)
- Milton Model (How to reach a relaxed state and access the unconscious for solutions and answers)
- Milton Model (Direct - Indirect hypnosis, Inductions)
- Anchoring (Steps to access resourceful states)
- Circle of Excellence
- Stack Anchors
- Switching States
- Chaining resources
- Collapse Anchors
Day 4 - VIRTUAL
- Types of Submodalities
- The SWISH
- Change Limiting Beliefs
- Belief Systems
- Beliefs & Self Esteem
- Values & Values Elicitation
- Write your own Life Script
- Align yourself with your purpose
- Coding Strategies
- Strategies Elicitation
- Strategy Utilization
- Keys for Effective Strategies
Day 5 - IN PERSON IN KL
- Thinking Patterns
- Pattern Interrupts
- Congruence - Incogruence
- Six-Step Reframe
Day 6 - IN PERSON IN KL
- Overcome own Resistance
- Visual Squash
- Parts Integration (Resolving Conflict, Listening to the wisdom of your body)
- Goals & States
Day 7 - VIRTUAL
- Well-formed Outcomes
- Design well-formed Outcomes