Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge
I was born in Greece, the home of olives and grapes. I studied Economics and had a successful career in IT before stumbling across Life Coaching and NLP. Today, I’m an NLP trainer, a Life Coach, a wife, a mother, a world traveller. Nothing gives me more joy than sharing what I’ve learnt, and am still learning, with you. Read more
mBit Coach Certification Training – Haarlem 20-21 and 23-24 October 2021 (4 days)
Did you know the latest neuroscience research proves you have not 1, but 3 brains?
This training brings together all of the research findings along with behavioural modelling of the 3 brains into a practical framework that provides a set of selfevolutionary tools for wiser decision-making in all areas of life. Informed by the latest Neuroscience along with techniques and concepts from NLP, Cognitive Linguistics, Positive Psychology and the field of Behavioral Modeling, Marvin Oka and Grant Soosalu have produced leading edge models and practical techniques for aligning the multiple brains and producing incredible results in human performance. We have 3 separate intelligences operating in our bodies and these have habits and learned patterns and can be aligned or not aligned. How our 3 brains communicate and operate with each other is vital for success and happiness. It can be life denying when our brains fight each other or ignore each other and alternately, it is incredibly life enhancing when our multiple brains work harmoniously together to produce generative wisdom in our lives.
Do you work with others one-on-one professionally?
Have they come to you wrestling with continued indecisiveness and ongoing unresolved issues? Are your clients struggling with internal conflict between their head-based thoughts, their gut-based instinct and their heart-based values?
At this training there will be many insights and discoveries
- As you recognize and interpret the different languages of your three main intelligences
- Gain deep insights into how your multiple brains produce internal conflict and what you can do about it
- Find out how your gut and heart brains are able to learn and grow new neural pathways and how you can actively educate them for greater intuition and better decisions
- Learn how you can balance the autonomic nervous system through the mBIT Balanced Breathing method to quickly relieve stress
- Find the latest most innovate coaching techniques to add to your knowledge
You will be able to repattern how the multiple brains work together to support and enhance life success.
Haarlem 20-21 and 23-24 October May 2021 (4 days)
Fees: 1150 EUR
Early Bird: 995 EUR before 10th September 2021
Registration (return to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact Number: +31 640762097
Terms and Conditions
Clients with multi-brain integration issues display…
- Internal conflict between their thoughts, feelings and actions
- Repeatedly not act upon or sabotage their dreams, goals and plans
- Do unwanted behaviours or habits and don’t know why and have difficulty stopping
- Chronic disempowering emotional states such as frustration, depression, anger, anxiety, sadness, melancholy etc.
- Chronic health issues, especially those to do with the heart or gut!
- And they are also challenged in making decisions, are unable to motivate self and seem incapable of taking positive actions forward
When your clients experience their life or behaviours this way, it’s time now to empower them by using the deeply integrative mBIT processes you’ll learn during the mBIT Coach Training…
Who the mBIT Coach training is for?
- Professional Coaches of all types
- Counsellors and People Helpers
- Trainers and Educators
- Leaders, Managers and Mentors
- … Anyone with a client who desires results that can only be achieved when head, heart and gut are in alignment!
Discover your keys to…
- Establish communication and alignment with your multiple brains
- Ensure each brain is operating from its Highest Expression
- Apply your Highest Expressions for greater wisdom in decision-making and action-taking
11 powerful new techniques you will learn:
- How neuroscience research has shown that you have three brains, and how these findings validate ancient wisdom teachings and practices How to harness the innate intelligences and generative wisdom of your multiple brains through the process of ‘mBraining’
- An entire suite of powerful and easy to learn ‘multiple Brain Integration Techniques’, collectively known as mBIT
- The 9 Prime Functions of your head, heart and gut brains, and how each provides you with a different ability and talent
- The 5 classes of mBIT Neural Integration
- Constraints that give you deep insight into how the three brains may produce internal conflict within yourself, and what you can do about it
- How to balance the Autonomic Nervous System through the ‘mBIT Balanced Breathing technique
- Balanced Breathing’ method to quickly relieve stress and gain access to the innate intelligences of your three brains
- How to work with the ‘Core Competencies Framework’ to quickly diagnose unresourceful states, and discern what’s needed to bring the nervous system back into balance for optimal functioning in all three brains
- The technique of ‘mBIT Neural Syntax Mapping’ to explicitly reveal the functional or dysfunctional sequence in which the three brains are working together or conflicting with each other
- The ‘mBIT Foundational Sequence’ to ensure you are working with the three brains in the optimum sequence for generative results
- How to work with ‘mBIT Neural Integration Engagements’ to significantly amplify the effectiveness and power of your techniques whenever working with the three brains
- How to recognise and overcome 15 types of Neural Integration Blocks that prevent integration between the three brainsthis way, it’s time now to empower them by using the deeply integrative mBIT processes you’ll learn during the mBIT Coach Training… You will be able to repattern how the multiple brains work together to support and enhance life success.
mBIT Certified Coaches continue to report that the mBIT processes create quicker and more lasting change for people and is an elegant and powerful adjunct to their existing toolkits.
Course Enquiry Form