I was born in Greece, the home of olives and grapes. I studied Economics and had a successful career in IT before stumbling across Life Coaching and NLP. Today, I’m an NLP trainer, a Life Coach, a wife, a mother, a world traveller. Nothing gives me more joy than sharing what I’ve learnt, and am still learning, with you. Read more
NLP Practitioner – Bali, 1-7 October 2018 (6 days – one day pause)
Life Spheres is heading to the magical island of Bali! The new experiences, excitement, exploration, and evolution continue in the midst of nature.
You will have the opportunity to look both inside and outside of yourself and learn how to capture the wonderment of everyone and everything that surrounds you. Together, we will find out about the power of the unconscious, the tools and techniques to enter within our mind, take a look at our beliefs, values, internal strategies and habits as they are, keep what works, upgrade some of it and let go of that, which not longer serves us.
Life Spheres assures you will have an environment of peaceful introspection during this course, though we are obligated to have a lot of fun during the process!
When you step into Svarga Loka, our venue for this course, you commit yourself into an immersive, intensive, 6-day program that will qualify you as an accredited NLP Practitioner awarded from two international NLP organizations: the Association of NLP (ANLP) and the American Board of NLP (ABNLP).
Svarga Loka means the heaven, or playground of gods in Hindu Mythology. This luxurious resort, situated in the very center of Ubud (above Jalan Raya Ubud and near Penestanan), and at the heart of jungle, on the slopes of Campuhan river, provides the benefits of relaxation in direct contact with nature and having access to all the cultural attractions of the lovely Ubud city.
Environmentally conscious, the creators of Svarga Loka built it on sacred temple grounds and managed to create a resort that interacts sustainably with the environment and with local sacred practices.
1-7 October 2018
(6 days – one day pause)
Course fees: USD 1600
(Pre-course book, all training materials, coffee/tea/water, snacks, lunch, NLP certificate and a 3- month ANLP membership).
Super Early Bird: USD 1350 before 1st July 2018
Early Bird: USD 1500 before 1st September 2018
Including accommodation at our venue (single room):
Course fees: USD 2600
Super Early Bird: USD 2350 before 1st July 2018
Early Bird: USD 2500 before 1st September 2018
Including accommodation at our venue (shared room):
Course fees: USD 2220
Super Early Bird: USD 1970 before 1st July 2018
Early Bird: USD 2120 before 1st September 2018
Bring-a-friend discount 10% for each friend for both the friend and the participant.
Limited seats only, first register, first serve basis.
From the Testimonials file:
I’m so glad l I joined your NLP Practitioner course: so many insights and practical exercises to take back home in order to carry on this personal self-development journey! Thank you so much for your kindness, support, the laughter and the cries. You are unique and I look forward to the Master Practitioner program in 2018!
‘Having attended many programmes from different regions, this course by Eleni has been by far the best and most informative. NLP is clearly her passion and she delivers it in the best way that my mind can understand, absorb and capture. I have already recommended this training to my fiancée.’
‘I believe every individual in this world should go through this course for them to know & discover their purpose in life, how to make things better and how to look at things differently’
- NLP Essentials
- The unconscious mind
- Differences Conscious / Unconscious
- NLP History
- NLP Frames (Outcome Relevancy, Backtrack, As id, Discovery, Aggreement, Open)
- NLP Presuppositions (Beliefs of Excellence)
- The Communication Model (Deletion, Distortion, Generalization)
- NLP Mindset (Couse & Effect, Perception – Projection, Results versus Excuses, Mind-Body Connection, 100% Responsibility
- Sensory Acuity & Calibration (Develop skills on noticing, Recognizing and correctly interpreting the communication signals of others)
- Pacing & Leading
- Mirroring & Matching
- Representational Systems
- Building & Maintaining Rapport (A climate of trust and understanding, verbal & non verbal communication) Perceptual Positions (Looking at situations from different points of view)
- Association & Dissociation
- Meta-Programs (“Toward-Away”, “Big-Small chunk”, March-Mismatch,
- Associated-Dissociated, Internal-External, Convincer Pattern)
- Meta Model (How challenge and influence the constraints that people put for themselves)
- Milton Model (How to reach a relaxed state and access the unconscious for solutions and answers)
- Milton Model (Direct – Indirect hypnosis, Inductions)
- Metaphors (Structure & Creation of powerful metaphors)
- Anchoring (Steps to access resourceful states)
- Circle of Excellence
- Stack Anchors
- Switching States
- Chaining resources
- Collapse Anchors
- Sub modalities
- Types of Submodalities
- The SWISH
- Change Limiting Beliefs
- Belief Systems
- Beliefs & Self Esteem
- Values & Values Elicitation
- Write your own Life Script
- Align yourself with your purpose
- Thinking Patterns
- Pattern Interupts
- Model (New Behavior Generator)
- Congruency – Incogruence
- Goals & States
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals
- Well-formed Outcomes
- Key Ingredients of well-formed outcomes
- Design well-formed Outcomes
- Overcome own Resistance
- Parts integration
- Evaluation test